- Contact Us
Centre for Integrative Legume Research
John Hines Building (62) Level 2
The University of Queensland
St. Lucia, Queensland
Telephone: +61 7 3365 3550
Facsimile: +61 7 3365 3556
On this site
- Our Centre
- Our People
- Contact Us
- News & Events
- 2015 Moggill Market award
- APRIL PAPER OF THE MONTH - Rhizobial and mycorrhizal symbioses in Lotus japonicus require lectin nucleotide phosphohydrolase, which acts upstream of calcium signaling.
- APRIL PAPER OF THE MONTH - The contrasting need for food and biofuel: Can we afford biofuel?
- ARC Linkage Grant Pongamia Success
- AUGUST PAPER OF THE MONTH - Early allopolyploid evolution in the post-Neolithic Brassica napus oilseed genome
- AUGUST PAPER OF THE MONTH - Identifying genetic diversity of avirulence genes in Leptosphaeris maculans using whole genome sequencing
- Biofuel Tree Project Discovers Indigenous Partners
- Centre Awards
- Congratulations to Dr Brett Ferguson!
- DECEMBER PAPER OF THE MONTH - Isolation and characterization of Circadian Clock Genes in the Biofuel Plant Pongamia (Millettia pinnata)
- FEBRUARY PAPER OF THE MONTH - High-resolution molecular karyotyping uncovers pairing between ancestrally related Brassica chromosomes
- FEBRUARY PAPER OF THE MONTH - Systemic Regulation of Soybean Nodulation by Acidic Growth Conditions
- Future Fuel - As fossil fuels fade biofuels are set to boom as we seek a better future
- JANUARY PAPER OF THE MONTH - Capturing the Biofuel Wellhead and Powerhouse: The Chloroplast and Mitochondrial Genomes of the Leguminous Feedstock Tree Pongamia pinnata
- JANUARY PAPER OF THE MONTH - Genetic and genomic analysis of the tree legume Pongamia pinnata as a feedstock for biofuels
- JANUARY PAPER OF THE MONTH - Soybean miR172c targets the repressive AP2 transcription factor NNC1 to activate ENOD40 expression and regulate nodule initiation
- July Paper of the Month
- JULY PAPER OF THE MONTH - Systemic signalling in legume nodulation: nodule formation and its regulation
- JULY PAPER OF THE MONTH - The soybean (Glycine max) nodulation-suppressive CLE peptide, GmRIC1, functions interspecifically in common white bean (Phaseolus vulgaris), but not in a supernodulating line mutated in the receptor PvNARK
- July Paper of the Month: Genetic, Biochemical, and Morphological Diversity of the Legume Biofuel Tree Pongamia pinnata
- JUNE PAPER OF THE MONTH - New insight into soybean nodulation signals published in Plant Biotechnology Journal
- JUNE PAPER OF THE MONTH - Second-generation sequencing for gene discovery in the Brassicaceae
- JUNE PAPER OF THE MONTH - Transcriptome profiling of the shoot and root tips of S562L, a soybean GmCLAVATA 1A mutant
- MARCH PAPER OF THE MONTH - Accessing complex crop genomes with next-generation sequencing.
- MARCH PAPER OF THE MONTH - Nodulation in the legume biofuel feedstock tree Pongamia pinnata
- MAY PAPER OF THE MONTH - SNP markers-based map construction and genome-wide linkage analysis in Brassica napus
- MAY PAPER OF THE MONTH - Structure-function analysis of the GmRIC1 signal peptide and CLE domain required for nodulation control in soybean
- MAY PAPER OF THE MONTH Gresshoff, P.M. (2015) Modern biology analysis of the legume tree Pongamia pinnata as a sustainable biofuel source. Legume Perspectives 6: 25-28.
- NOVEMBER PAPER OF THE MONTH - Genetic and physical mapping of flowering time loci in canola (Brassica napus L.)
- NOVEMBER PAPER OF THE MONTH - The value of biodiversity in legume symbiotic fixation and nodulation for biofuel and food production
- OCTOBER PAPER OF THE MONTH - Analyzing the soybean transcriptome during autoregulation of mycorrhization identifies the transcription factors GmNF-YA1a/b as positive regulators of arbuscular mycorrhization
- OCTOBER PAPER OF THE MONTH - Mechanistic action of gibberellins in legume nodulation
- October Paper of the Month: Transient Nod factor-dependent gene expression in the nodulation-competent zone of soybean (Glycine max [L.] Merr.) roots
- PAG XXII News
- Recent Centre graduates receive the Dean's Award for Research Higher Degree Excellence
- Recent visitors from Spain
- SEPTEMBER PAPER OF THE MONTH - Advances in the identification of novel factors required in soybean nodulation, a process critical to sustainable agriculture and food security.